Services Australia - Centrelink Agency

What is a Services Australia Centrelink Agent?​

Agents are organisations in your community who have been trained to help you do business with the Department of Human Services.

At this Services Australia – Centrelink Agency you can:

  • Have your Proof of Identity documents copied
  • Use the telephone to access the department’s self service options, claim Medicare rebates, speak to us or to call prospective employers.
  • Fax and photocopy documents
  • Use the computer to access a range of Government programs and services including self service and searching for jobs
  • lodge forms and pick up other forms or brochures

Agents cannot:

  • Make, review, assess or vary your payments, or
  • Issue Electronic Banking Transfers (EBTs), Concession or Medicare cards

Agents can:

  • Respond to general questions on payments and services
  • Show you a quick and easy way to do your business using self-service
  • Help you complete forms and other paperwork, and arrange referrals to specialist services

Agents are not Department of Human Services staff.


Oaks Arcade
Shop 5/6 Oak Street
Evans Head NSW 2473

Monday – Friday: 9am – 1:00pm

Other Agent locations can be found at

How to contact us:​

Visit for more information about payments and services
or call the listed ‘13’ or ‘1800’ number that is most relevant to your situation.

Self Service:

You can use Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support online accounts to report, update or view your personal details, make claims, report employment income and download forms.

The easiest way to access the department’s online accounts is through myGov. A myGov account lets you access a range of government services online with one username and password.

  • Create a MyGov account at
  • Centrelink phone self-service 136 240

To report your income and changes to your circumstances call 133 276 (13 EARN).

ABSTUDY 1800 132 317
Assistance for Isolated Children 132 318
BasicsCard Balance Check 1800 057 111
Child Support 131 272
Centrelink debt recovery line 1800 076 072
Disability, Sickness and Carers 132 717
Employment Services 132 850
Families and Parents 136 150
Financial Information Service 132 300
For information in other languages:
• Centrelink 131 202
• Medicare and Child Support 131 450
Income Management 1800 132 594
Indigenous Call Centre 1800 136 380
Indigenous debt recovery line 1800 138 193
Medicare 132 011
myGov help desk 132 307
Older Australians 132 300
Youth and Students 132 490
TTY* Enquiries 1800 810 586
Complaints and feedback 1800 132 468
Australian Hearing (Phone) 131 797
Australian Hearing (*TTY) 02 9412 6802

Note: calls from your home phone to ‘13’ numbers from anywhere in Australia are charged at a fixed rate. That rate may vary from the price of a local call and may also vary between telephone service providers. Calls to ‘1800’ numbers from your home phone are free. Calls from public and mobile phones may be timed and charged at a higher rate.

* TTY is only for people who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment. A TTY phone is required to use this service.

For More Information: