Community Bus Hire
Our community buses are available for hire 7 days a week. Before we can process your booking, there are just a few things we require from you first.
We do require a contract to be completed, drivers details and deposit upon booking
- The hiree to complete a contract of hire and pay the required deposit before the booking date.
- A copy of the drivers’ details and current drivers licence.
- The driver to purchase a drivers logbook from the RMS if your destination exceeds the 200km radius.
- Hiree to please read and follow the rules given upon booking.
We have a strict policy regarding consuming food and/or beverages while in the bus. We ask that our buses be returned to us in the same condition you found them in, if this is not the case a cleaning fee may be added to your invoice.
12 Seater Hiace
Our Hiace hosts 12 seats including the driver, the driver must to possess a full drivers licence to qualify.
14 Seater Hiace
Our Hiace hosts 14 seats including the driver, the driver requires to possess a full drivers licence to qualify.
Please let us know:
- Date required
- How many seats you require:
- 12 seats including driver
- 14 seats including driver